WINNESHIEK COUNTY, Iowa - A northeast Iowa woman is facing charges after allegedly throwing soiled underwear at a jailer.
Celeste Holtz, 28, of Decorah, is facing a charge of assault on persons in certain occupations
According to the Winneshiek County Sheriff’s Office, Holtz was arrested for domestic abuse early Saturday and was going through the booking process.
While taking a change of clothes to Holtz, authorities said she “removed her soiled underwear then threw the soiled underwear” into the jailer’s face, court documents state.
- NE Iowa woman accused of throwing soiled underwear at jailer
- NE Iowa man accused of delivering heroin
- Drug arrest in NE Iowa
- Family lawsuit says Iowa jailer left inmate hanging from bedsheet
- Police: Off-duty jailer pulls handgun at Iowa car show
- NE Iowa man accused of felony sexual assault with juvenile
- NE Iowa man accused of having sex with 13-year-old
- NE Iowa man accused of assaulting jail staff
- Chatfield man accused of NE Iowa sexual assault
- Sheriff: NE Iowa man stabs himself after threatening woman's life