ELKADER, Iowa (AP) — Officials say no one was injured in the crash of a small plane in northeast Iowa.
The crash occurred Thursday morning while the pilot was attempting to land at Elkader Airport. The pilot of the single-engine Cessna has been identified as 62-year-old Mark Koehn, who lives in Elkader. He was alone in the plane.
The crash is being investigated.
- NE Iowa officials say no one injured in crash of small plane
- 2 injured in NE Iowa rollover crash
- 3 injured in NE Iowa crash involving two vehicles
- Official: 10 dead in Dallas-area small plane crash
- Drug arrest in NE Iowa
- Motorcyclist seriously injured after striking deer in NE Iowa
- Man injured in NE Iowa fireworks explosion; officer treated, too
- Police say shooting that injured NE Iowa woman was accidental
- 1 person dead, another injured after shooting in NE Iowa
- Semi totaled, 2,500 chickens killed in NE Iowa rollover crash