WINNESHIEK COUNTY, Iowa – A northeast Iowa man is facing a felony sex abuse charge for allegedly forcing a woman into intercourse.
Nathaniel Darling, 18, has been charged after the Winneshiek County Sheriff’s Office took a report from Chickasaw County that a female reported she had been sexually abused July 22 at the Upper Damn.
Authorities say a search warrant was obtained and during an interview, Darling “admitted to forcing the victim to have sexual intercourse with him in his truck.”
- NE Iowa man facing sex abuse charge
- Chatfield man pleads not guilty to NE Iowa sex abuse
- NE Iowa man accused of having sex with 13-year-old
- Man arrested on nationwide warrant in connection to NE Iowa sex abuse case
- Northeast Iowa man charged with kidnapping and sex abuse
- Minnesota man arrested after NE Iowa pursuit
- NE Iowa man accused of delivering heroin
- Sex abuse charge dropped against Decorah man
- Nursing assistant in NE Iowa pleads guilty in patient sex abuse case
- Drug arrest in NE Iowa