WINNESHIEK COUNTY, Iowa – A man who was in the Winneshiek County Jail is in more trouble after damaging the toilet in his cell.
Ramon Sepulveda, 37, of Postville, has been charged with felony criminal mischief in the second degree.
Sepulveda allegedly intentionally damaged/destroyed a toilet in his cell area on Wednesday at 2 p.m.
The total to repair the damage is listed at between $1,000 and $10,000 dollars.
- NE Iowa man facing felony charge for destroying toilet in jail cell
- NE Iowa man facing sex abuse charge
- Sheriff: NE Iowa man facing felony charge for not providing critical care for mother
- NE Iowa man accused of felony sexual assault with juvenile
- Sheriff: Jailed NE Iowa man tries to flush uniform, urinates all over cell
- Stewartville man facing felony drug charge
- Hancock Co. man facing felony drug charges
- Mason City man facing felony theft charge
- NE Iowa man accused of assaulting jail staff
- Man accused of felony theft in NE Iowa for using fake check to purchase vehicle