WINNESHIEK COUNTY, Iowa - A northeast Iowa man is accused of felony sexual assault.
Ronnie Schnuelle, 53, was arrested Friday at 8:45 p.m. in Decorah and was taken to the Winneshiek County Jail on the second-degree sexual assault charge.
The criminal complaint in the case has been sealed, citing “sensitive information regarding juvenile(s) involved.”
- NE Iowa man accused of felony sexual assault with juvenile
- Chatfield man accused of NE Iowa sexual assault
- NE Iowa man accused of assaulting jail staff
- NE Iowa man accused of delivering heroin
- Man accused of felony theft in NE Iowa for using fake check to purchase vehicle
- Authorities: Hampton man accused of sexually abusing female juvenile
- NE Iowa man accused of having sex with 13-year-old
- NE Iowa man facing felony charge for destroying toilet in jail cell
- Sheriff: NE Iowa man facing felony charge for not providing critical care for mother
- NE Iowa man facing sex abuse charge