WINNESHIEK COUNTY, Iowa – A northeast Iowa man is facing multiple felony drug charges.
Chase Heying, 25, of Ossian, is facing two counts of a controlled substance violation along with a charge of failure to affix a tax stamp.
Authorities say that on two occasions in 2017 Heying was identified as a contributing part of delivering heroin.
On June 6 of 2017, search warrants were conducted at 101 S. Hall St. in Ossian, where bottles of morphine were found. More than 10 dosage units were found, according to the criminal complaint.
- NE Iowa man accused of delivering heroin
- Detroit man accused of delivering heroin to North Iowa
- NE Iowa man accused of felony sexual assault with juvenile
- Chatfield man accused of NE Iowa sexual assault
- NE Iowa man accused of having sex with 13-year-old
- NE Iowa man accused of assaulting jail staff
- NE Iowa man facing sex abuse charge
- Minnesota man arrested after NE Iowa pursuit
- Drug arrest in NE Iowa
- Austin man accused of selling heroin