CHATFIELD, Minn.- Hundreds of people gathered for the annual Western Days in Chatfield.
It’s the 51st year of the week long event and today dozens of classic cars, trucks and motorcycles were on display.
With all the beautiful classic cars on display. We spoke to people at the car show and asked them their favorite.
The winner, this van that looks exactly like the Scooby Doo Mystery Machine.
The Western Days festival wrapped up this evening with fireworks.
- Mystery Machine steals the show
- Falling fence mystery
- Man charged for melting locks, stealing change from laundry machine at Mason City apartment complex
- Mysterious meeting results in three shot
- Mysterious substance found at Franklin County school
- Iowa oil spill still a mystery
- Record count reported for mysterious paralyzing illness
- Mason City mystery mobile game app launches
- Casey's introduces new “Midwest Mystery Pizza”
- 3D Mammogram machine comes to Mercy Medical Center-North Iowa