ROCHESTER, Minn. – The trial in a fatal shooting has been pushed back toward the end of 2019.
Sao Yim Jr., 25 of Rochester, is accused of 2nd degree murder and possession of a firearm after being convicted of a crime of violence. Authorities say Yim shot to death Ahmed Muafaq Abdulhu Al Naddf on March 12, 2018.
Yim’s trial was scheduled to begin on May 13 but has now been delayed until November 12.
- Murder trial delayed in Rochester
- Rochester murder trial is postponed
- Rochester murder trial is rescheduled
- Mason City murder trial delayed again
- Attempted murder trial delayed in Olmsted County
- Trial for accused attempted murderer delayed
- Charles City man's murder trial delayed again
- Attempted murder trial delayed again in Austin
- Kossuth County murder trial is delayed
- Attempted murder trial canceled in Rochester