ROCHESTER, Minn. – Three arrests in a week results in two months in jail for a Rochester man.
Justin Thurmon Keltner, 41, pleaded guilty Thursday to one count of gross misdemeanor theft and was sentenced to 60 days in the Olmsted Adult Detention Center and two years of supervised probation. Keltner must also pay $415 in restitution.
Rochester police say Keltner jumped over the front desk at the Guest House Inn Suites and took some money. That happened on April 9, 2019, and police say Keltner had been arrested for stealing a purse and a wallet that same week. Prosecutors decided to combine the crimes into a single charge.
- Multiple thefts land a Rochester man in jail
- Plethora of drugs land Rochester man in jail
- Rochester man gets probation for vehicle theft
- Rochester man pleads guilty to theft
- Rochester man pleads guilty to motorcycle theft
- Rochester man pleads guilty to chainsaw theft
- St. Paul man sentenced for Rochester theft
- Rochester man sentenced for Subway theft
- Multiple car thefts reported in Olmsed County
- Rochester man gets jail time for stalking