OLMSTED COUNTY, Minn. – A string of overnight car thefts in Dover are under investigation.
The Olmsted County Sheriff’s Office said it happened between Oct. 30-31, and two cases involved in car windows being broken and items – purse, wallet, credit cards, and lap top – being stolen.
The other three incidents involved cars that were unlocked. In those cases a Hoyt Compound Ball (used for bow hunting), a wallet and an electric hover board were taken. The total amount of items stolen was around $2,500.
The incidents occurred near Main St. and South St. W., according to authorities.
- Multiple car thefts reported in Olmsed County
- Multiple large-item thefts reported in Olmsted County
- Clear Lake police: Multiple theft reports from vehicles over weekend
- Multiple thefts reported at Universal Marine and RV
- Running car thefts
- Car theft sentence in Cerro Gordo County
- Package thefts reported in Olmsted County
- Vehicle thefts reported in Worth County
- Cerro Gordo County reporting multiple cases of the flu
- Sheriff: Multiple garage, vehicle burglaries reported in Winneshiek County