PLEASANT GROVE TOWNSHIP, Minn. - A semi went off an Interstate 90 overpass and landed on the road below.
The Minnesota State Patrol says Juan Rogelio Martenez, 52 of Hialeah, Florida, was driving east on I-90 went he left the road and crashed down onto County Road 1. This accident happened just after 2 pm Friday.
Martinez was taken to St. Mary's Hospital for treatment of non-life threatening injuries. He is listed in serious condition.
The Olmsted County Sheriff's Office. Stewartville Fire Department, Gold Cross Ambulance, North Memorial Air Ambulance, and MnDOT assisted at the scene.
- UPDATE: Florida man hurt in Olmsted County semi crash
- UPDATE: Semi catches fire in Olmsted County
- One hurt in Olmsted County crash
- Driver hurt in Olmsted County crash
- Three semis collide in Olmsted County
- One injured in Olmsted County semi rollover
- SUV hits semi in Olmsted County
- Semi rollover in Olmsted County injures one
- Semi accident on I-90 in Olmsted County
- Semi/SUV crash in eastern Olmsted County injures one