ROCHESTER, Minn. – Multiple accidents have already been reported as conditions deteriorate with an April snowstorm.
Two vehicles were involved in a crash off Highway 14 near Apache Mall around 6:30 a.m. and another crash was reported when a vehicle hit a parked car at 4th St. SW and 6th Ave. SW. around 7 a.m.
During a crash on Highway 63 and 48th St., a Buick Rendezvous was northbound on Highway 63 when it collided with a Dodge Caravan.
The driver of the Dodge Caravan, 30-year-old Kelsey Shoden, of Stewartville, was transported for non-life threatening injuries.
VIDEO: Latest Forecast
CUSTOM FORECAST: Current Conditions
MORE: Maps & Radars
INTERACTIVE RADAR: Click Here
LIVE EYE: Tower Cams
SIGN UP: KIMT News 3 Email Newsletter
- Multiple accidents reported as conditions deteriorate in Rochester
- Rollover accident in Rochester
- Multiple accidents, injuries reported in Olmsted Co. crashes
- Multiple auto accidents on icy Minnesota roads
- Accident slows traffic in Rochester
- Three-vehicle accident in Rochester
- School bus accident in Rochester
- Road conditions causing accidents in southern MN
- Medical condition results in Rochester crash
- Multiple car thefts reported in Olmsed County