AUSTIN, Minn. – A man accused of having sex with a 13-year-old female is pleading guilty.
Kevin Donovan Raker, 21 of Austin, was charged in February with 3rd degree criminal sexual conduct. The Mower County Sheriff’s Office says the girl told them she had sex with Raker in August 2018 and that he “usually dates younger girls.”
Court documents state Raker initially denied having sex with the victim but he changed his plea to guilty on Friday. A sentencing hearing is set for November 14.
- Mower County man pleads guilty to sex with young girl
- Accused kidnapper pleads guilty in Mower County
- Mower County man pleads guilty to Olmsted County chase
- Hampton man pleads guilty to assaulting a young girl
- Albert Lea man pleads guilty in Mower County
- UPDATE: Rochester man pleads not guilty in Mower County crash
- Rochester man pleads not guilty to Mower County drug crime
- Mower County man pleads not guilty to selling cocaine
- Rochester man pleads guilty in Mower County drug case
- Rochester man pleads guilty to Mower County stalking