ROCHESTER, Minn. – A man arrested after a high-speed pursuit through rural Olmsted County is pleading guilty.
20-year-old Isaac Joseph Cronin of Brownsdale entered a guilty plea Thursday to one count of fleeing a peace officer in a motor vehicle. The Olmsted County Sheriff’s Office says Cronin was spotted driving a stolen pickup truck on the evening of October 20, and led a deputy on a chase hitting 90 miles an hour from Byron to a home along Weatherhill Road SW.
The Sheriff’s Office says Cronin tried to hide in a wooded area but eventually surrendered.
His sentencing is set for February 13.
- Mower County man pleads guilty to Olmsted County chase
- Iowa man pleads guilty in Olmsted County
- Speedy decision to plead guilty in Olmsted County chase
- Accused kidnapper pleads guilty in Mower County
- Guilty plea in Olmsted County chase
- Olmsted County sex offender pleads guilty again
- Albert Lea man pleads guilty in Mower County
- UPDATE: Rochester man pleads not guilty in Mower County crash
- Rochester man pleads not guilty to Mower County drug crime
- Mower County man pleads not guilty to selling cocaine