BLOOMING PRAIRIE, Minn. – No one was hurt when a semi collided with a van in Steele County Monday morning.
The Minnesota State Patrol says it happened around 9:17 am at the intersection of U.S. 218 and Minnesota Highway 30. The semi driven by Philip Rudolf Van Niekerk, 44 of Kenyon, and the van driven by Brendon Lee Emberson, 47 of Waltham, crashed and rolled into the ditch.
The State Patrol says both drivers were wearing their seatbelts and neither were injured.
- Mower County driver unhurt in van/semi collision
- Chatfield semi driver in I-90 collision
- Rochester semi driver in deadly collision
- Life-threatening injuries after Mower County collision
- Semi tips over in Mower County
- Semi hits SUV in Mower County
- Humboldt County driver killed in collision with semi
- Mower County woman injured in Winona County collision
- UPDATE: Life-threatening injuries in Mower County collision
- North Iowa woman injured in Mower County collision