WINDOM TOWNSHIP, Minn. - 78-year-old Sharon Rose Swallow died after beting transported to St. Mary's Hospital with serious injuries Friday afternoon.
Around 12:40pm, her SUV collided with a semi at the intersection of Highway 56 and Mower County Road 3.
The driver of the semi was not hurt. Minnesota State Patrol said the collision happened because of snowy and icy road conditions. It also said both drivers were wearing seatbelts at the time of the crash.
More on the crash here.
- UPDATE: Mower County crash turns fatal
- Fatal motorcycle crash in Mower County
- UPDATE: Two North Iowans hurt in Mower County crash.
- UPDATE: Rochester man pleads not guilty in Mower County crash
- Mower County fugitive sentenced
- Crash on icy I-90 in Mower County
- Nora Springs woman in Mower County crash
- Two injured in Mower County crash
- Mower County crash leaves car in ditch
- Mower County crash blocks Interstate 90