BROWNSDALE, Minn. - A one-vehicle crash leaves a car in a ditch and a guard rail mangled.
It happened just after 11 p.m. on Tuesday off of County Road 2 on 570th Avenue. Mower County deputies couldn't tell the KIMT reporter on scene what happened, but it looked like a car smashed into the guard rail and went into the ditch.
No word yet on how many people were inside the vehicle and if there were injuries.
- Mower County crash leaves car in ditch
- Mower County fugitive sentenced
- Crash on icy I-90 in Mower County
- Nora Springs woman in Mower County crash
- Two injured in Mower County crash
- Fatal motorcycle crash in Mower County
- UPDATE: Mower County crash turns fatal
- Mitchell County man dies in Mower County
- Crash sends five people to hospital in Mower County
- Mason City man injured in rollover crash in Mower County