DEXTER TOWNSHIP, Minn. – A two-vehicle crash in Mower County injured one person Saturday evening.
The Minnesota State Patrol says Harvey Raymond Friederichs, 23 of Rochester, was eastbound on Interstate 90 when he was rear ended by the vehicle driven by Jacob Robert Kaput, 32 of Rochester. The collision happened around 7:42 pm near mile marker 193.
Harvey Friedrerichs was taken to Mayo Clinic in Rochester with what are described as non-life threatening injuries. Kaput was not harmed.
The Mower County Sheriff’s Office, Grand Meadow fire, ambulance, and police, and Dexter First Responders assisted at the scene.
- Mower County collision sends one to the hospital
- Mower County accident sends three to hospital
- Life-threatening injuries after Mower County collision
- Crash sends five people to hospital in Mower County
- Mower County woman injured in Winona County collision
- UPDATE: Life-threatening injuries in Mower County collision
- Mower County driver unhurt in van/semi collision
- North Iowa woman injured in Mower County collision
- Not guilty plea in fatal Mower County collision
- Two-vehicle collision in Rochester sends two to the hospital