MOWER COUNTY, Minn. - A home suffered extensive floor and smoke damage after a fire Tuesday night in Adams.
The Mower County Sheriff’s Office said it happened at 18769 650th Ave. at 5:30 p.m. when the homeowner, Craig Shaw, came home and found smoke coming out of the front door.
The Sheriff said the fire started in the basement of the house before the kitchen floor above collapsed. Fire crews had to remove two windows to extinguish the fire.
Adams Fire and Ambulance, Mower County deputies and the Rose Creek Fire Department were all on scene.
- Mower Co. home suffers extensive floor, smoke damage after fire
- Mower Co. home severely damaged by Monday morning fire
- Rochester home suffers significant damage after morning fire
- Albert Lea home suffers major damage in Monday fire
- Home floor advantage at NIACC
- Mason City business suffers 'extensive' damage after vehicle backs into building
- Alden home damaged by fire
- Forest City council chamber suffers water damage
- Mower County fugitive sentenced
- Forest City home damaged by fire