RUSHFORD, Minn. – A motorcycle rider survived a crash Saturday in Fillmore County.
The Minnesota State Patrol says Lynda B. Stephens, 58 of Chicago, IL, was driving north on Highway 43 when she turned to go west on Highway 16. Stephens rode through a diesel fuel spill in the intersection and lost control.
She was taken to Winona Hospital with suspected non-life threatening injuries and the State Patrol says Stephens was wearing a helmet and full leather protective gear. The crash happened just before noon.
The Fillmore County Sheriff’s Office and Rushford fire and ambulance assisted at the scene.
- Motorcyclist hurt in Fillmore county accident
- Auto accident in Fillmore County
- Name released of Iowa motorcyclist killed in Fillmore County crash
- Two hurt in Fillmore County motorcycle crash
- Two hurt in Fillmore county crash
- Dubuque man injured in Fillmore County accident
- Rochester man killed in motorcycle accident in Fillmore County
- Apartment fire in Fillmore County
- Motorcycle crash in Fillmore County
- Fillmore County fugitive finally sentenced