PLEASANT VALLEY TOWNSHIP, Minn. – A South Dakota rider is hurt after a motorcycle/deer collision in Mower County.
The Minnesota State Patrol says Christopher Leonard Willman, 36 of Sioux Falls, SD, was riding west on Interstate 90 when a deer ran out of the ditch near mile marker 198 and they collided. Willman suffered a non-life threatening injury and was taken to St. Mary’s Hospital in Rochester for treatment.
The State Patrol says he was wearing a helmet.
The Mower County Sheriff’s Office and Grand Meadow Fire Department and Ambulance assisted at the scene. This accident happened around 10:50 am Tuesday.
- Motorcyclist hits a deer in Mower County
- Motorcyclist hit in Rochester
- Truck hits tree in Mower County
- Mower County fugitive sentenced
- Man arrested after Mower County chase that hit 100 mph
- Investigation underway into Mower County house hit by gunfire
- Mitchell County man dies in Mower County
- Big donation for Mower County United Way
- Crash on icy I-90 in Mower County
- Nora Springs woman in Mower County crash