ROCHESTER, Minn. – A motorcycle rider has been taken to the hospital after being hit by a motor vehicle.
Authorities say it happened around 3:30 pm at the intersection of West Circle Drive NW and 3rd Street NW. The vehicle reportedly turned and hit a southbound motorcycle. Police say the male cycle rider was wearing a helmet and was transported by ambulance to the hospital as a precaution.
No arrests have been made but police say they are still investigating.
- Motorcyclist hit in Rochester
- Motorcyclist hits a deer in Mower County
- Albert Lea motorcyclist hit by car in western Minnestoa
- Motorcyclist gets probation for collision
- UPDATE: Motorcyclist in Mason City crash identified
- Close call for a motorcyclist on I-90
- Motorcyclist hurt in Fillmore county accident
- AP: Video shows Iowa trooper hitting motorcyclist during traffic stop (with dash cam video)
- Car hits semi southeast of Rochester
- Rochester man arrested after motorcycle hits car