ROCHESTER, Minn. – A stolen motorcycle means probation for a Rochester man.
Anthony Michael Sharp, 32 of Rochester, was arrested in August 2018 after police said they saw him pushing a motorcycle up the sidewalk in the 100 block of 11th Avenue NE. The cycle belonged to someone else.
Sharp pleaded guilty to theft of a motor vehicle and was sentenced Wednesday to five years of supervised probation and must either pay a $500 fine or do 50 hours of community work service.
- Motorcycle thief sentenced in Olmsted County
- Jet ski thief sentenced
- Second drug sentence for Olmsted County motorcycle crash
- Two motorcycle riders hurt in Olmsted County
- Credit card car thief sentenced
- Puppy thief sentenced to jail
- Vacuum thief sentenced in Rochester
- Tool thief sentenced in Howard County
- Credit card thief sentenced in Winneshiek County
- Jewel thief sentenced in Hancock County