EYOTA, Minn. – One person is taken to the hospital after a motorcycle accident Monday.
It happened around 5:30 pm near the intersection of Highway 14 and 140th Avenue, east of Eyota. There are no details on the accident but the rider was taken to the hospital with what are described as non-life threatening injuries.
The Olmsted County Sheriff’s Office, Eyota ambulance and fire, and Andover fire all responded to the scene. The accident remains under investigation.
- Motorcycle rider sent to the hospital after crash
- Rider hurt after Rochester motorcycle accident
- Two motorcycle riders hurt in Olmsted County
- Motorcycle rider killed in Dodge County
- Rider charged after Cerro Gordo County motorcycle crash
- Iowa motorcycle rider hits deer in southern Minnesota
- 1 hospitalized after motorcycle crash in southern Freeborn County
- Motorcycle crash in Freeborn County
- Motorcycle crash in Fillmore County
- Police: Man points gun at motorcycle rider, now facing felony charge