WEST CONCORD, Minn. – One person was killed in a motorcycle crash Wednesday in Dodge County.
The Sheriff’s Office says it was called around 6:30 pm about a motorcycle that had flipped and gone into the ditch. Emergency services went to the location of the crash in the 23000 block of County Road 24. Witnesses on the scene were already performing CPR on the rider when authorities arrived.
William Robert Fuqua Jr., 58 of Rochester, was pronounced dead at the scene a little before 7 pm.
The cause of the crash is still under investigation.
The Dodge County Sheriff’s Office, West Concord Fire, 1st Responders, and Ambulance, and Mayo One all responded to this incident.
- Motorcycle rider killed in Dodge County
- Motorcycle rider hit by truck in Dodge County
- Two motorcycle riders hurt in Olmsted County
- Rider hurt after Rochester motorcycle accident
- Rider charged after Cerro Gordo County motorcycle crash
- Rider badly hurt in Olmsted County motorcycle crash
- Iowa motorcycle rider hits deer in southern Minnesota
- Motorcycle rider sent to the hospital after crash
- Rider flown to hospital after northeast Iowa motorcycle crash
- August a deadly month for motorcycle riders in Iowa