FREEMAN TOWNSHIP, Minn. – An Albert Lea motorcyclist is hospitalized after a Saturday afternoon crash.
The Minnesota State Patrol says Andrew Ryan Steele, 22, was riding south on I-35 when he lost control of his motorcycle near mile marker 4 around 3:40 pm. The Patrol says Steele crashed and skidded to a stop.
Steele was taken to Mayo Clinic Health System in Albert Lea for treatment of non-life threatening injuries. The State Patrol says he was wearing a helmet.
The Freeborn County Sheriff’s Office assisted at the scene.
- 1 hospitalized after motorcycle crash in southern Freeborn County
- Motorcycle crash in Freeborn County
- Motorcycle accident in Freeborn County
- Iowa man injured in Freeborn County motorcycle crash
- 1 killed in southern Minnesota motorcycle crash
- Motorcycle crash in Fillmore County
- Truck/semi crash in Freeborn County
- Crash on I-90 in Freeborn County
- One-vehicle crash in Freeborn County
- One injured in Freeborn County crash