LANESBORO, Minn. – A motorcycle rider is hurt after losing control of his bike in Fillmore County.
The Minnesota State Patrol says Caleb John Evans, 23 of Rochester, was riding south on Highway 250 when he lost control on a curve near Golden Drive and hit the left side of a bridge. Evans was taken to St. Mary’s Hospital with non-life threatening injuries.
The State Patrol says this accident happened around 12:28 pm Sunday.
The Fillmore County Sheriff’s Office and Lanesboro Ambulance assisted at the scene.
- Motorcycle crash in Fillmore County
- Two hurt in Fillmore County motorcycle crash
- Rochester man killed in motorcycle accident in Fillmore County
- Two injured in Fillmore County crash
- U-Haul crashes in Fillmore County
- One-vehicle crash in Fillmore County
- Fillmore County woman injured in crash
- Rollover crash in rural Fillmore County
- Two hurt in Fillmore county crash
- Motorcycle crash in Freeborn County