ROSEMOUNT, Minn. (AP) — Authorities say a mother and daughter were killed when an 800-pound boulder rolled off the back of a truck and struck their car in suburban St. Paul.
Police in Rosemount are looking for the driver of the truck.
Sixty-seven-year-old Karen Christiansen and her 32-year-old daughter, Jena Christiansen, were killed Monday afternoon when their Toyota Avalon was hit by the boulder that had dislodged from a commercial truck. They both died at the scene.
- Mother, daughter killed by boulder that fell off truck in Minnesota
- Minnesota mother charged in torture of twin daughters
- Charges filed in deaths of Minnesota mother, daughter killed by rock
- Woman, daughter hit by pickup truck
- Sheriff: Large boulder stolen from Olmsted Co. residence
- Minnesota mother arrested, 4 of 5 missing children found
- Northern Minnesota house fire kills three
- Minnesota dispatcher killed, husband hears emergency dispatch
- Central Minnesota man charged with killing granparents
- 1 killed in southern Minnesota motorcycle crash