Strong winds are on the horizon and more snow is in the forecast.
It seems as though the winter weather will not leave.
Winds will exceed 20 miles per hour Friday as temperatures will not climb past the freezing mark.
That is just the start for more winter-like weather.
Our next storm system that we are tracking will move in on Sunday. We'll be anticipating another round of snowfall beginning Sunday afternoon and lingering into very early Monday morning. Accumulations are likely. Make sure to plan ahead now. We'll see warmer temperatures by the end of next week.
VIDEO: Latest Forecast
CUSTOM FORECAST: Current Conditions
MORE: Maps & Radars
INTERACTIVE RADAR: Click Here
LIVE EYE: Tower Cams
SIGN UP: KIMT News 3 Email Newsletter
- More winter-like weather? Strong winds on the horizon, followed by more snow
- More rainy weather on the horizon
- 1-3 inches of snow on the horizon for viewing area
- Is snow (finally) on the horizon for the viewing area?
- Is an April winter storm on the horizon?
- Strong winds not slowing down drivers
- More active weather on the horizon? Snow and ice possible this week
- Who wants more snow? Another snow storm may be on the horizon
- With heavy precipitation on the horizon, will it be rain, snow or a mix?
- Strong winds roar through North Iowa and southern Minnesota