ROCHESTER, Minn. – Two more victims have come forward against 57-year-old Wayne Bothun, who was arrested Friday and charged with first-degree criminal sexual conduct penetration or contact with a victim under the age of 13.
Bothun is facing an additional charge of second-degree criminal sexual conduct with a victim under the age of 13.
- More alleged victims come forward after man charged with sexual abuse of minor
- Dealing with sexual abuse
- Chickasaw Co. man charged with three counts of sexual abuse
- Hancock County man facing 4 felony sexual abuse charges
- Forest City man facing felony sexual abuse charge
- Man facing felony sexual abuse charge in Cerro Gordo Co.
- Nora Springs man facing sexual abuse charge in Floyd County
- Cresco man pleads guilty to sexual exploitation of a minor
- Kossuth Co. man facing charges for sexual exploitation of a minor
- NE Iowa man facing sex abuse charge