UPDATE: Power has been restored.
KOSSUTH COUNTY, Iowa – Just hours after more than 200 Alliant Energy customers were without power in Kossuth County, another community is now dealing with an outage.
According to the Alliant Energy outage map, 163 customers near Ledyard, in northern Kossuth County, are without power. Another 30 customers were without power between Burt and Bancroft, according to the map. The outage occurred at 10:35 a.m. and restoration is expected around 1 p.m.
As of 10:30 Monday morning, power had been restored to the more than 200 Alliant Energy customers who had lost power near Burt.
- UPDATE: Power restored after outages in Kossuth County
- UPDATE: Power restored to thousands after power outage in Rochester
- UPDATE: Power restored after major outage in downtown Rochester
- UPDATE: Power restored in Hancock, Wright Counties
- Update: Power restored after outage affected more than 1,300 in Cerro Gordo County
- Power outage affects hundreds
- Power restored in NW Rochester
- Luck decides two elections in Kossuth County
- Not guilty plea in Kossuth County killing
- Kossuth County included in new disaster proclamation