The Minnesota State High School League is making a temporary change to their rule book. For the rest of 2018, softball and baseball teams can now play two, five-inning games. This will allow teams to play more games in a weather-shortened season.
The Austin Packers are one of the lucky ones. They are able to play all of their home games inside a dome.
Click on the video tab to find out why this is an advantage to Austin.
- More snow? No problem for Austin softball
- SAW: Austin soccer
- Sunday fire in Austin
- SAW: Austin's Tate Hebrink
- Austin sex abuser sentenced
- SAW: Newman's Austin Eckenrod
- Gunfire reported in Austin
- Austin celebrates Citizenship day
- Pothole problem in Austin: 'It was like an obstacle course, going through there both ways'
- Accessible parking problems