Tired of the rainy weather? The bad news is the soggy start to the week will continue for a couple more days.
A threat for severe weather returns Tuesday as much of the area is under a marginal risk. The main threats are heavy rain leading to localized flash flooding along with some wind and hail.
Storms are expected to end Wednesday morning.
CUSTOM FORECAST: Current Conditions
MORE: Maps & Radars
INTERACTIVE RADAR: Click Here
LIVE EYE: Tower Cams
SIGN UP: KIMT News 3 Email Newsletter
- More rainy weather on the horizon
- More winter-like weather? Strong winds on the horizon, followed by more snow
- More active weather on the horizon? Snow and ice possible this week
- Rainy Rochesterfest impacts food vendors
- StormTeam 3: Rainy week ahead
- Tallying Tuesday's rainfall; more storms on the horizon?
- Feels-like temps in the triple digits on the horizon
- Another soggy football Friday may be on the horizon
- 1-3 inches of snow on the horizon for viewing area
- Is snow (finally) on the horizon for the viewing area?