HARMONY, Minn.- The Monster Bash is allowing students to spook their way into band and choir trips while also raising funds for the theater department.
The number one rated best overall attraction by Minnesota Haunted Houses is run completely by Fillmore Central students and families.
All of the funds raised at the attraction go straight back to the cause and allow students to raise money that will pay for the trips that the choir and band students take every 2 years.
Ian Shupe has been working the monster bash for 7 years. ""It's amazing to be able to put forth your effort to something you actually like and then to be able to get paid and go on trips that are really expensive and a lot of people can't go on without the extra funding."
This house is worked on year-round and every year's theme is different.
Each family gets a specific room in the house assigned to them, then they are responsible for decorating that room and being the actors for that room.
This year's theme is road trip...the house is open from Thursdays to Sundays and on Halloween night.
For more information on the Monster Bash, click here.
- Monster Bash haunted house is raising money for Fillmore Central students
- The bash brothers at Central Springs
- UPDATE: House fire in Fillmore County
- Suspicious circumstances surround Fillmore County house fire
- Bear Cave students raise money for wildfires
- Is Stewartville's City Hall haunted?
- Auto accident in Fillmore County
- Apartment fire in Fillmore County
- Motorcycle crash in Fillmore County
- Fillmore County fugitive finally sentenced