ROCHESTER, Minn. – A two-vehicle accident injured one person Monday morning in Olmsted County.
54-year-old Barbara Jean Daily of Chatfield was driving north on U.S. Highway 52 and tried to pass a northbound semi driven by 61-year-old Richard Howard Utecht of Onalaska, Wisconsin. The Minnesota State Patrol says the semi was in the left lane and Daily’s car was in the middle lane and as the semi moved into the middle lane, it hit car.
Daily spun out and struck the median wall south of 16th Street. She was taken to St. Mary’s Hospital for what is described as a non-life threatening injury. Utecht was not harmed.
The State Patrol says both drivers were wearing their seat belts.
Rochester police and fire and Gold Cross Ambulance assisted at the scene of this collision, which happened around 6:45 am.
- Monday morning crash in Rochester
- Worth County crash Monday morning
- Monday morning auto accident in Rochester
- A crash-filled Monday afternoon in Rochester
- Motorcyclist killed in Wednesday morning Rochester crash
- Rochester woman hurt in Tuesday morning crash
- Crash in downtown Rochester
- Gas leak quickly contained Monday morning in Rochester
- Rochester woman with serious injuries after Monday 2-vehicle crash
- 2 transported after morning crash on Highway 52 in Rochester