LEROY, Minn. – A Mitchell County man is dead after an apparent accident Monday morning.
The Mower County Sheriff’s Office says 47-year-old Gary Retterath of Stacyville, IA was pronounced dead at the scene at SEMA Equipment in LeRoy. The investigation is still underway as to how this happened but Sheriff Terese Amazi says Retterath fell about 10 feet onto concrete and a metal grate, however she says it is unlikely he died from the fall alone.
It happened around 11:30 am Monday.
- Mitchell County man dies in Mower County
- Mower County fugitive sentenced
- Mitchell County charges dropped against Minnesota man
- Mitchell County man sentenced for swallowing meth
- New Mitchell County supervisor appointed
- Mitchell County Special Election Results
- Mitchell County facing doctor shortage
- Texas man sentenced for Mower County theft
- Dodge County man sentenced for Mower County threats
- Mower County man pleads guilty to Olmsted County chase