ALBERT LEA, Minn. – A charge of misconduct has been dropped against a former Freeborn County Detention Deputy.
45-year-old Chad Stephen Rochleau had pleaded not guilty to one gross misdemeanor count of misconduct by a public official. He was accused of asking an adult female inmate to remove her clothes in front of the cameras in her cell.
The Dodge County Sheriff’s Office was asked to investigate this case in February 2017 and it was eventually handed off to the Olmsted County Attorney’s Office for prosecution. However, County Attorney Ostrem says it was determined the charge could not be proved beyond a reasonable doubt and it was dismissed on Thursday.
- Misconduct charge dismissed against ex-jail deputy
- "Bachelor" star wants fatal accident charge dismissed
- Burglary charge dismissed against Forest City man
- Worth County charges dismissed against Minnesota woman
- Austin man gets jail time for sexual misconduct
- UPDATE: Charges dismissed in fist fight over cell phone
- Accused school voyeur drops motion to dismiss charges against him
- Neglect charge dismissed against Albert Lea care worker
- Charges dismissed against woman accused of running over her son
- Charge dismissed against man accused of naked property damage