ROCHESTER, Minn. – A semi accident on Civic Center Dr. NW near the Highway 52 bridge left one person with minor injuries.
Authorities say the semi tipped over at 7:37 a.m. after exiting Highway 52 N. onto Highway 14.
The driver was not taken to the hospital.
- Minor injury during semi rollover in Rochester
- 1 suffers minor injuries after rollover crash in Rochester
- Minor injuries after Rochester crash
- Semi rollover closes Zumbrota bridge
- Rollover accident in Rochester
- Semi rollover on S. Broadway in Rochester closes road overnight
- One injured in Olmsted County semi rollover
- Rollover crash on Avenue of the Saints in Floyd County results in minor injuries
- Rollover injures two people from Rochester
- Two injured in semi rollover north of Albert Lea