ROCHESTER, Minn. - At least one person is injured after a crash in Rochester.
It happened just after 7 PM Thursday.
Rochester police tell KIMT News 3 it happened at the intersection of Civic Center Drive NW and 4th Ave. NW, when two vehicles collided.
Police say there are only minor injuries, but have not released how many people are hurt.
Stay with KIMT News 3 as we work to learn more information.
- Minor injuries after Rochester crash
- Minor injury during semi rollover in Rochester
- 1 suffers minor injuries after rollover crash in Rochester
- Minor injuries and citations after car crashes in Charles City
- Man, 88, suffers minor injuries after Olmsted Co. crash
- 1 suffers minor burn injuries during stove fire at Rochester hotel
- Crash with Injuries in Rochester - 1 Person Airlifted from Scene
- Multiple injuries after car/van crash in Rochester
- Rochester woman with serious injuries after Monday 2-vehicle crash
- Snowmobile accident between brothers leave 1 with minor injuries