NORTHWOOD, Iowa – A Minnesota woman is pleading not guilty to multiple crimes in North Iowa.
Samantha Renee Linaman, 28 of Kenyon, MN, and Benjamin Wayne Blaschka, 41 of New Braunfels, Texas, were arrested on October 26 after a traffic stop in Worth County. Law enforcement says the duo appeared to be under the influence of drugs and a search of their vehicle found a large amount of methamphetamine, a small amount of marijuana, a narcotic prescription pill, and drug paraphernalia.
Worth County deputies say they also found several burglars tools and three coin dispensers from vending machines at a Northwood business that had just been robbed.
Linaman entered not guilty pleas Monday to possession with intent to deliver drugs, failure to use a drug tax stamp, 3rd degree criminal mischief, OWI, possession of meth, possession of marijuana, and 4th degree theft. No sentencing date has been set.
Blaschka is accused of most of the same crimes and has not yet entered a plea.
The two remain in the Worth County Jail on $100,000 bond.
- Minnesota woman pleads not guilty to numerous Worth County crimes
- Ellendale man pleads not guilty to Worth County drug crimes
- Albert Lea men plead guilty to Worth County crimes
- Forest City man pleads not guilty to Worth County crimes
- Minnesota woman pleads guilty to 2018 North Iowa crimes
- Worth County charges dismissed against Minnesota woman
- Rochester woman pleads guilty to Dodge County drug crimes
- Minnesota men plead guilty to Forest City drug crimes
- Texas duo pleads guilty to Minnesota meth crime
- Minnesota men plead not guilty to Forest City drug crimes