FRANKLIN COUNTY, Iowa - A 23-year-old Minnesota woman died Saturday in a multi-vehicle crash on Interstate-35.
The Iowa State Patrol said Alyssa Porter, of Hastings, Minnesota, was killed during the crash at milemarker 165.
Authorities said a vehicle hit a patch of ice and crossed into the path of Porter’s vehicle.
Clayton Hjelmeland, 31, of Harmony, Minnesota, and Jet Jacobs, 23, of Ames, Iowa, were both injured in the crash.
- Minnesota woman killed in I-35 crash in north Iowa
- UPDATE: Minnesota chase ended in North Iowa, blocks I-35
- Rollover crash near Minnesota-Iowa border on I-35
- I-35 crash in Minnesota injures three Iowans
- I-35 re-opened in North Iowa
- Minnesota man killed in southern Iowa crash
- Travel not advised on I-35 in north Iowa to Minnesota border
- Part of I-35 closed in Minnesota
- I-35 and I-90 reopened in southern Minnesota
- Update: North Iowa woman killed in Winnebago County crash