ROSE CREEK, Minn. (AP) — Authorities have arrested a Minnesota mother who was on the run and have located four of her five missing children.
Police say 39-year-old Izetta Cooley and the four children were found at a home in Moorhead Tuesday. Officials say Cooley was arrested on a felony kidnapping warrant from Mower County. She's being held in the Clay County Jail.
16-year-old Morgan Cooley is still missing.
Authorities say Cooley was under court order not to have contact with her children, but she came to a home in Rose Creek and took some of them Saturday night.
Cooley's husband, 44-year-old Miguel Cooley of Moorhead, is accused of fatally shooting 20-year-old Gabriel Perez outside a McDonald's restaurant in Fargo, North Dakota, on Sept. 23. Miguel Cooley was later arrested in southeastern Minnesota.
- Minnesota mother arrested, 4 of 5 missing children found
- Minnesota Officials: Mother killed herself, her 2 children were killed
- Missing Minnesota couple found dead in vehicle
- Missing Florida mother and her four children all found dead, sheriff says
- UPDATE: Warrant issued for mother of five missing children
- Children's jewelry recalled in Minnesota
- 3 missing Tennessee children may be traveling to Minnesota
- Mother: Daughter treated like ‘animal’ in Minnesota arrest
- Minnesota suspect accused of taking infant from mother arrested
- Body of missing Minnesota woman found in New Orleans