FOREST CITY, Iowa – Two Minnesota men are pleading not guilty to having marijuana at a North Iowa apartment.
Isaiah Eugene Craig, 21 of Apple Valley, MN, and Jonah Pedar Remker, 23 of Owatonna, were arrested on March 19 after Forest City police say they searched an apartment in the 100 block of Bob Johnson Drive and found 42 ½ grams of marijuana in a closet. Officers say they also discovered $1,865 in cash, a scale, multiple baggies, and pre-rolled marijuana joints. Craig and Remker were reportedly living at the apartment at the time.
Craig is charged with gathering where controlled substances are used, conspiracy, and possession of marijuana. His trial is scheduled to begin on June 6.
Remker is charged with possession of marijuana with intent to deliver, conspiracy, gathering where drugs are used, and failure to affix a tax stamp. No trial date has been set for him.
- Minnesota men plead not guilty to Forest City drug crimes
- Minnesota men plead guilty to Forest City drug crimes
- Forest City man pleads not guilty to Worth County crimes
- Forest City man pleads guilty to assaults
- Accused Forest City burglar pleads not guilty
- Wanted man pleads guilty to drug crime
- Drug user pleads guilty to gun crimes
- Osage man pleads guilty to drug crime
- Charles City man pleads not guilty to multiple drug crimes
- Forest City man sentenced for Worth County drug crime