FOREST CITY, Iowa – A Minnesota duo caught with marijuana at a Winnebago County apartment are pleading guilty.
Jonah Pedar Remker, 24 of Owatonna, MN, and Isaiah Eugene Craig, 21 of Apple Valley, MN, were arrested in March after Forest City police say they searched an apartment and found 41 ½ grams of marijuana, $1,865 in cash, a scale, multiple baggies, and pre-rolled marijuana joints.
Remker and Craig were living in the apartment at the time it was searched.
Remker pleaded guilty Friday to possession of marijuana with intent to deliver. His sentencing is set for December 14.
Craig has entered a guilty plea to one count of conspiracy to commit a felony. He is scheduled to be sentenced on November 2.
- Minnesota men plead not guilty to Forest City drug crimes
- Minnesota men plead guilty to Forest City drug crimes
- Forest City man pleads not guilty to Worth County crimes
- Forest City man pleads guilty to assaults
- Accused Forest City burglar pleads not guilty
- Wanted man pleads guilty to drug crime
- Osage man pleads guilty to drug crime
- Drug user pleads guilty to gun crimes
- Charles City man pleads not guilty to multiple drug crimes
- Forest City man sentenced for Worth County drug crime