NORTHWOOD, Iowa – A Minnesota man caught with drugs in Worth County is pleading guilty.
Trenton Alan Anderson, 40 of Detroit Lakes, MN, has entered a guilty plea to possession of methamphetamine – 1st offense. He was arrested on October 20 after a traffic stop near the intersection of Highway 105 and Nettle Avenue.
A Worth County Sheriff’s Deputy says he saw a drug pipe on the floor of the vehicle and a search found about three grams of meth next to Anderson’s wallet.
Anderson has been ordered to serve two days in jail, with credit for time served, and pay a $315 fine.
- Minnesota man sentenced in North Iowa drug case
- Minnesota man sentenced for North Iowa chase
- Minnesota duo sentenced for North Iowa beating
- California man sentenced for North Iowa drug dealing
- North Iowa man sentenced for benefit fraud
- North Iowa drug charges against California man
- Marion woman sentenced for drug possession in North Iowa
- Sentence and extradition for North Iowa drug dealer
- Minnesota man sentenced for Forest City drug bust
- Minnesota man sentenced for Winnebago County drug crime