FOREST CITY, Iowa – A second high-speed chase means more probation for a Freeborn County man.
Weston William Zuehl, 36 of Albert Lea, was sentenced Tuesday in Winnebago County District Court to two days in jail, with credit for time served, and three to five years of probation. He will also have to pay a $315 fine.
Zuehl pleaded guilty to eluding and possession of marijuana for a November 2017 car chase that began in Lake Mills and reached speeds of 100 miles per hour.
Zuehl is already serving three years of supervised probation for an August 2018 pursuit in southern Minnesota that authorities say nearly caused several crashes.
- Minnesota man sentenced for North Iowa chase
- Minnesota duo sentenced for North Iowa beating
- North Iowa man is sentenced for ATV chase
- North Iowa man sentenced for 100+ mph chase in southern Minnesota
- Man sentenced for northeast Iowa chase
- Minnesota man sentenced in North Iowa drug case
- Man gets probation for North Iowa chase
- UPDATE: Minnesota chase ended in North Iowa, blocks I-35
- Woman sentenced for 3-county chase in north Iowa, southern MN
- North Iowa man sentenced for benefit fraud