FOREST CITY, Iowa – The first sentence is issued in a Winnebago County drug bust.
Isaiah Eugene Craig, 21 of Apple Valley, Minnesota, was sentenced Friday to five years of supervised probation and a $750 civil penalty. In addition, he must complete all recommended substance abuse treatment. Craig also received a deferred judgment, which means this conviction will be removed from his record if he successfully completes his probation.
Craig and Jonah Remker, 24 of Owatonna, Minnesota, were arrested in March in Forest City. Police say a search of the apartment they were living in at the time turned up 41 ½ grams of marijuana, $1,865 in cash, pre-rolled marijuana joints, a scale, and multiple baggies.
Craig pleaded guilty to conspiracy to commit a non-forcible felony.
Remker entered a guilty plea to possession of marijuana with intent to deliver. He is due to be sentenced on December 14.
- Minnesota man sentenced for Forest City drug bust
- Second sentence for Forest City drug bust
- Third sentence in Forest city drug bust
- Another sentence in Forest City drug bust
- Final sentence for Forest City drug bust
- First sentence handed down in Forest City drug bust
- Two more not guilty pleas in Forest City drug bust
- First guilty plea in Forest City drug bust
- Second guilty plea in Forest City drug bust
- First plea entered in Forest City drug bust