UNDERWOOD, Minn. (AP) — A Twin Cities-area man is facing charges after he was arrested for fishing naked in west-central Minnesota.
Otter Tail County Sheriff's Lt. Keith Van Dyke said deputies received a call July 1 from people living on North Turtle Lake that 59-year-old Michael Blake was fishing naked from his pontoon boat about 50 feet from shore.
Van Dyke said summer homes line the lake but Blake, of Brooklyn Center, told responding deputies that he didn't think anyone was around so fishing naked wouldn't be a problem.
Van Dyke said Blake has been charged with gross misdemeanor indecent exposure.
A number for a possible residential listing for Blake in Brooklyn Center was disconnected.
- Minnesota man arrested for fishing naked
- Fish house explosion critically injures Minnesota man
- Investigation into Minnesota ice fishing tournament
- Minnesota couple dies during Iceland fishing vacation
- Fewer people are buying Minnesota fishing licenses
- Algona man pleads not guilty to sending, receiving naked images
- Police: Large, naked man causes disturbance in downtown Rochester
- Charge dismissed against man accused of naked property damage
- Minnesota man arrested in Worth County
- Wanted man arrested in southern Minnesota