MASON CITY, Iowa – A Minnesota man is jailed for a North Iowa auto theft.
Christian Kelly Brodt, 25 of Blaine, MN, was booked into the Cerro Gordo County Jail at 6:45 am Tuesday on a charge of 1st degree theft. He’s accused of stealing a pickup truck from Tony’s Tire Service in Clear Lake on August 27, 2018.
Authorities say the truck was later found abandoned on Interstate 94 near Minneapolis. Court documents say the truck was so severely damaged the insurance company declared it a total loss.
Brodt is being held on $10,000 bond.
- Minnesota man arrested for Clear Lake truck theft
- Minnesota man pleads guilty to Clear Lake truck theft
- MN man pleads not guilty to Clear Lake truck theft
- UPDATE: Second man arrested in Clear Lake jet ski theft
- Clear Lake driver in southern Minnesota crash
- Clear Lake man charged in Mason City theft
- Lake MIlls man to stand trial for truck/tool theft
- Clear Lake 9/11 Ceremony
- Clear Lake police: Multiple theft reports from vehicles over weekend
- Two arrested for drugs in Clear Lake