ST. CLOUD, Minn. (AP) — Family members say a Minnesota man is among the 157 people who died when a jetliner crashed in Ethiopia.
Relatives say 31-year-old Mucaad Hussein Abdalla was on his way to Nairobi, Kenya from Morocco when the plane went down on Sunday. His cousin, Mohamed Warfa, says Abdalla graduated from St. Cloud Apollo High School in 2008 and worked as a truck driver. He also studied at St. Cloud Technical School and St. Cloud State.
Warfa says his cousin was very outgoing and playful and recently got married.
Family members are still waiting for his body to be identified at the crash site. Eight Americans were among the dead.
- Minnesota man among plane crash victims in Ethiopia
- One dead in western Minnesota plane crash
- Rockford man in Minnesota crash
- Minnesota sees third plane crash in three days
- Minnesota man killed in southern Iowa crash
- Britt man hurt in Minnesota crash
- Minnesota National Guard to help storm victims
- Pilot identified in southern Iowa plane crash
- Plane crashes in Russia with 71 aboard
- CO blamed in deadly plane crash